Hurricane Irma September 6, 2017
With Hurricane Irma quickly approaching, Florida is in a state of emergency. All of us at Kelley Kronenberg encourage you to be prepared for this potentially devastating storm.
Please be advised that the firm will be closed starting at 3:00 PM on Thursday, September 7th, and will remain closed on Friday, September 8th.
In order to prepare, the National Hurricane Center suggest the following materials:
- Water – At least 1 gallon of water per person/ animal per day for at least 3 days.
- Food- At least a 3-day supply of non-perishable food.
- Radio- A battery-powered radio with NOAA weather radio tone alert and extra batteries.
- Flashlight- Make sure you have extra batteries as well.
- First Aid Kit
- Manual Can Opener – If the electricity is out, you would need some way to open your canned food.
- Cell Phone – Make sure you have extra battery packs or a solar charger to keep your phone on.
- Prescription Medications
- Important Family Documents – Make sure you have copies of insurance policies and some form of state issued ID.
- Sturdy Shoes – Think about pulling out those rain boots and sneakers.
- Pet Supplies – Your pets will need enough food and water to also weather out the storm with you.
Please stay safe!