“FLORIDA CONSTRUCTION DEFECT LITIGATION” GIVEAWAY & RAFFLE
No purchase or patronage necessary to enter or win. Purchases or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
1.PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The “Florida Construction Defect Litigation” Giveaway & Raffle (hereinafter “Promotion”) begins on _____ and ends on _______.
Kelley Kronenberg is the Sponsor of this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at _____________________ during the Promotion Period.
2.PRIZES: ELEVEN winners will receive a copy of “Florida Construction Defect Litigation” by Gary Brown, Esquire (approximate retail value $211.00).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Promotion is open to legal residents of Florida and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period by _________________
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period to participate.
4. WINNER SELECTION: TEN of the ELEVEN available prizes will be awarded to the first TEN persons to submit their Promotion entries. All of the remaining entrants will be entered into a random drawing from which the ELEVENTH winner will be selected. The random drawing will be conducted on or about ________________ (after the Promotion Period) by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry approximately _______ days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within _______ days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
6. PRIVACY: Any information supplied by you is for the exclusive use of Gary Brown, Esquire and Kelley Kronenberg; said information will be not be shared, sold, or distributed at any time or for any purpose.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion.
8. SPONSOR: Kelley Kronenberg, 10360 W. State Rd. 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33324; ____________ (email address to be used).