Skip to Content

Toll Free: (800) 484-4381

Kelley Kronenberg

Visas J-1

Visas J-1

The J-1 visa is a cultural exchange visa, which is used to carry out fixed-term work or internships. The fields in which work can be provided can be the most diverse. We have witnessed the approval of J-1 visas for waiters, teachers, ice cream makers, architects, etc. However, to obtain a J-1 visa, there must be a company willing to sponsor the worker; the Immigration Office of the lawyer Sonia Oliveri can facilitate contact with these companies.

Family members of the J-1 Visa holder:

Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 can accompany the J-1 visa holder in the United States. The holder of the J-2 visa can also apply for the EAD (Employment Authorization Document) to carry out the work during his stay in the United States.