COVID – 19
COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, continues to become a highly visible and serious concern for our country and the world. The changes are rapid and on all levels. With that comes a multitude of unique business and legal challenges across practically every discipline of our economy. Your business is important to you, therefore, it’s important to us. Kelley Kronenberg’s top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, their families, communities and largely, the success of your business.
Bankruptcy: Creditors’ Rights
- New Legislation Amending the FMLA and Providing Paid Sick Leave
- Germs, Employers and the Law
- Rules of Engagement for an Employer Whose Employee has Tested Positive for COVID-19
- How Do I Create a Policy to Respond to the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Supporting Employees’ Mental Health During the Coronavirus Crisis
- OSHA’s Mandate for Employers
- Coronavirus Concerns: Tips for a Healthy Workplace, Daily Business Review, March 2020
- The Coronavirus Conundrum: How Should Employers React?, Daily Business Review, March 2020
- Even With Coronavirus Spreading, Some Employees are Forced to Work in the Office, Miami Herald, March 2020
- Is Your Employer Putting You at Risk for Coronavirus? Here’s What You Can Do, Sun Sentinel, March 2020
- South Florida Companies Go Virtual in Response to Coronavirus, South Florida Business Journal, March 2020
Wills, Trusts, Guardianships & Estate Planning