August 4, 2020Share
Kelley Kronenberg Supports the Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida’s Lead the Way Luncheon
Kelley Kronenberg is proud to support the Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida’s Fourth Annual Lead the Way Luncheon, which will be a virtual event and panel discussion this year on September 16th. The luncheon will honor seven inspirational women of Broward County. The honorees are:
- Kristen Charlson, Founder and President, DNA Labs International, Inc.
- Melanie Dickinson, President and Publisher, South Florida Business Journal
- Christine Hunschofsky. Mayor, City of Parkland
- Chief Rhoda Mae Kerr, City of Fort Lauderdale First Rescue
- Susie Levan, Author, Getting to Forgiveness – What a Near Death Experience Can Teach Us About Loss, Resilience and Love; President and CEO, Bee Hive Publishing
- Jennifer S. Love, Chief Security Officer and Senior Vice President, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.
- Captain Renee Peterson, Broward County Sheriff’s Office
The firm’s Chief Relations Officer, Michelle Martinez and Christine Walker, Director, Marketing and Public Relations, Holy Cross Health, will serve as the honorary chairs for the event.
The event will be on Facebook LIVE and hosted on the GSSEF Girl Scouts Lead the Way Facebook event page from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida is committed to meeting the needs of today’s girls by providing Girl Scout Leadership Experience that will help develop skills and create a strong foundation for future success. serves nearly 10,000 girls in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
To register, please click here.
ABOUT KELLEY KRONENBERG
Kelley Kronenberg is a multi-practice business law firm with more than 175 attorneys and 11 locations throughout Florida and the United States. Founded in 1980, our firm is one of the fastest-growing law firms in Florida, built on relationships and committed to exceptional client service. We serve all types and sizes of public and private companies, as well as small businesses and individuals nationwide. Kelley Kronenberg has been recognized amongst the “Largest U.S. Law Firms” by the National Law Journal’s NLJ 500, Law 360 400 and Florida Trend in 2020, America’s Top Corporate Law Firms by Forbes and Top 10 in NLJ’s Women’s Scorecard in 2019. The firm has been the recipient of many accolades most recently including: Top “Largest Law Firms” in the South Florida Business Journal, Tampa Bay Business Journal and Orlando Business Journal, Florida Trend, South Florida Business & Wealth, and American Lawyer’s Daily Business Review “Review 100”. For more information, visit www.kklaw.com.
Michelle Martinez Reyes, Chief Relations Officer